riders wanted from oshawa who going for M licence around june 2013 ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

riders wanted from oshawa who going for M licence around june 2013 ?

hi guys iam going for my Full licence M this year in oshawa around june 1rst week
if there is any one who is intrested in practicing the road test Le me know
my ride for this year is 2004 cbr 1000rr
or might be i will go on test on my vtx1300
so depends what kinda group of riders i can get here :)
waiting to hear form you guys
Drive safe ...

you're on a liter bike...do you really need practice for a road test?? If so get off that damn bike...

you're on a liter bike...do you really need practice for a road test?? If so get off that damn bike...

We all develop bad habits after riding for a couple seasons and it's not exactly hard to fail a road test.

well that's why on a road test you intentionally ride/drive like a paranoid robot. I don't think anyone would ever ride/drive like they do for a test on any normal day...

I'm not going for my M but plan on hitting some parking lots to brush up on my skills. I'm east of Oshawa, there is a big lot at hwy 57 and 2, (Garnet B. Rickard Community Center), or if that's got too many cars there is a unoccupied Rona at just east of 57 on Baseline rd. Sunday mornings are usually best for me

+1. As crazy & blunt as this may appears, it is so true.

There is a bus lane westbound which you have to negotiate to get out of the testing centre's parking lot on John Street. Make sure you are familiar with that area and have proper lane postioning, they used to fail a lot of riders because of this.

Rode like a paranoid robot, passed it, hauled *** out of the parking lot screaming in my helmet WOOOHOOOOOOO like a complete unsafe idiot. AWESOME

Back
Top Bottom