Riders Choice suspension tuning day. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders Choice suspension tuning day.

GSPLover

Site Supporter
I remember a number of years ago that riders choice did a suspension tuning day where you could ride in and they would tune your suspension for your height/weight for about 20 bux.
Do they still hold these days every so often?

It would be pretty nice if they did, I know myself and 3-4 friends who would be in for sure.

Would be interested in this as well. I think a better idea is '$20 or free with any in-store purchase'

Let's see if they are listening... :)

...from my Windows phone via Tapatalk

i would definitely go, if that happens! so would most of my friends actually lol

I'd be in.
I know Speedworx does that as well but not sure about the price.

I recall having an oil change done there twice and each time they charged me about that much for a suspension setup while it was there...

I'm pretty sure it was another 20 bux. cuz i recall i didn't even think twice. 50 I would've hesitated for a second cuz i'm indian.

Slono, they measure the height of the bike, then again with your weight on it.

Then they adjust accordingly. I don't know the magical equation, but if you setup your suspension for your weight, it causes your bike to handle much better (especially if it was setup for someone preiovusly at a different weight).

Then they adjust accordingly. I don't know the magical equation, but if you setup your suspension for your weight, it causes your bike to handle much better (especially if it was setup for someone preiovusly at a different weight).

This is of course only if your bike has adjustable suspension. They can't perform magic tricks. (e.g., 696 only has adjustment on rear shock)

I'm pretty sure it was another 20 bux. cuz i recall i didn't even think twice. 50 I would've hesitated for a second cuz i'm indian.

It might be $20 for a harley with limited adjustment but afaik it's $50 for a ss.

It might be $20 for a harley with limited adjustment but afaik it's $50 for a ss.

Was for my 600rr and my 929rr....like i said, i could be wrong on the 20 but i'm almost certain that was it...

Count me in!

Back
Top Bottom