Rider Down on Warden Ave | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Down on Warden Ave

Katatonic

Site Supporter
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...rives-into-wire-strung-across-warden-ave?bn=1

"A motorcyclist hit a line of wire strung across Warden Ave. Sunday afternoon, causing serious lacerations to his neck.
It is believed to be fishing or kite wire, police said.

The victim, a male, was driving southbound on Warden Ave. just after 4 p.m. when he collided with the wire strung across the road near the St. Clair Ave. intersection.

The man was rushed to St. Michael’s hospital trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, EMS officials said.

Northbound traffic is being diverted at St. Clair Ave. while police continue to investigate. It was not immediately clear how the wire became tied above the road."

Hopefully a GWS Rider will suffice. Hoping against hope that there is some sort of explanation for this ***"accident".

GWS rider... thats crazy...now we have to watch for wires as well? If someone strung something across the road for a laugh, i hope they catch the SOB and the full weight of the law comes down on him/her. Oh wait...its canada...likely if caught will get probation...

Oh heck, I rode by that interesection this morning and then drove by it twice today At 1 PM there had been a car accident and they were cleaing up the scene. I then returned at 4:30 PM and saw the bike parked but no rider, but road closed and fire trucks everywhere.

Very disturbinbing, when I read the headline, I figured it was a trail bike incident. Landowners many years ago did things like this to prevent trespass.

Back
Top Bottom