Rider down at bowmanville ave and 407 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down at bowmanville ave and 407

limitsreached

Was leaving mosport yesterday and rolled up on the scene just after it happened..I was on my bike too. Other drivers were flashing heir lights at me on approach so I thought it was cops ahead, but sadly that was not the case. As I got closer I could see it was a bike and my heart absolutely sank. There was already a couple people assisting the woman(off duty EMTs) so there wasn’t much I could do but stand there and be ready to lend a hand if needed. Poor girl was in bad shape but thankfully conscious and alive. Driver of the vehicle was collapsed on the shoulder balling her eyes out - her suvs rear right door completely caved in.

I’ve been on the scene of accidents before but never when a motorcycle was involved. As she laid there screaming in pain I Couldn’t help but second guess getting back on my own bike. A day later, all I can think about is that poor woman. I really hoping she pulls through!

I know it’s frowned upon to write more than necessary but I needed to write it out. I don’t know many people who can relate to this feeling.

GWS

Back
Top Bottom