Rider down 427 north of 401.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down 427 north of 401..

[LimeGreen]

On my way to work earlier this afternoon I passed an accident. One fire truck, two ambulance, and few cop cars.. To the right there was a cbr possibly a red and silver f4i parked off to the right side. I couldn't see any other cars involved but there was an unreconizable black SS hanging off of one the the tow truck stingers.. It sends shivers down my spine seeing something like that. I hope for the best to whoever was involved, and wish them a safe fast healthy recovery.

This is a buddy of mine. He was sideswiped by a Toyota Highlander. The woman entered his lane made contact with the side of the bike and slammed on the brakes. He lost control and was catapulted from the bike. The woman stopped to check her bumper got back in and took off. No witnesses have stepped forward. Unfortunately for my buddy he was riding squid, when normally he is ATGATT.. His back is fully rashed, with a busted arm however he is very lucky to be alive. It was incredibly humbling to see him and reenforced my view on ATGATT.

If anyone see a Gold highlander with damage to the front please note down the plate.

Last edited:
wow, good thing nothing happened to her bumper... f*****g scum.
gws.

i'm so sick and tired of hearing about these dbag motorists in SUV's...

get well soon, rider.

This is a buddy of mine. He was sideswiped by a Toyota Highlander. The woman entered his lane made contact with the side of the bike and slammed on the brakes. He lost control and was catapulted from the bike. The woman stopped to check her bumper got back in and took off. No witnesses have stepped forward. Unfortunately for my buddy he was riding squid, when normally he is ATGATT.. His back is fully rashed, with a busted arm however he is very lucky to be alive. It was incredibly humbling to see him and reenforced my view on ATGATT.

If anyone see a White highlander with damage to the front please note down the plate.

Rather disgusting really, I wish the rider a speedy recovery.

god I hate people who hit & run!!!! I've had a similar experience but with my car. get well soon, glad to hear the injuries are not too serious.

That's horrible but I'm glad he's alive. Many SUV drivers really believe they are invincible on the roads compared to cars (and bikes). GWS rider!

GWS rider

I hope the driver of the SUV rots in hell

Back
Top Bottom