Ride Tomorrow? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride Tomorrow?

Sure

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Where to meet

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm planning to head north as well around that time but will skip boring FoC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I kept hearing about how great the Forks of the Credit was so I tried it last year. Not impressed

It was a good rip, but too short.

I kept hearing about how great the Forks of the Credit was so I tried it last year. Not impressed

This. It's a nice little scenic road but that's it. It's short, crowded with driveways, traffic and cops, where's the fun in that?
It does make a good coffee stop on the way to somewhere else though.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Why is everybody rippin on the Forks? There's an uphill right hander with a weird camber that'll light up the rear tire on probably even a 125cc semi-auto Sears Roebuck duplex framed skid steer minibike. Well, if you clock in at 300lbs then maybe not. But still, come on.

Try the River Rd. from Horning Mills (just off 124 north of Shelbourne). The River Rd runs east connects with the 20th Sideroad which continues east to Airport Rd. You won't be disappointed, watch for several decreasing radius turns both left and righthanders. Some gravel at the cross-roads, just be aware!

It's not really worth it for us from the east end to ride all the way up there to do only the forks. Meh nothing special...
We have the best roads this way north/east- When i decide to go for a ride i'll drop you a line.;)

It's not really worth it for us from the east end to ride all the way up there to do only the forks. Meh nothing special...
We have the best roads this way north/east- When i decide to go for a ride i'll drop you a line.;)

Agreed, I'd probably frequent it if it were closer.

I usually head East

Back
Top Bottom