Ride tomorrow at 9:30am. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride tomorrow at 9:30am.

Recce

Site Supporter
We are meeting up for a ride in Milton at Derry rd and bronte st. Tim's at 9:30am. Route is to be decided and duration should be about 2 hours. M1 and noob friendly. All bikes welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've posted a ride as well, but if nobody responds I just might hook up with you for a little ride.
I'll keep you posted.

Okay we should be there in a bit

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you guys! I think next time if we've got about 5 hours we should go a bit further north to some nicer roads....
Sorry for ducking out a little early, but I had to get home. I've got some packing left to do for a weekend away.
I'll post a mid-week ride in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

I would be interested if you were meeting out in the milton area, but i'm from cambridge, so theres lots of nice meeting points out this way. any of you from the k-w area?

Re: Ride

Dover ride - Aug 14th.

Plan:

Meet in Paris, Ontario at 9:30 am at Camp 31.
Camp 31 in Paris (resturant) www.camp31.com
Its a bit of a hole in the wall but foods pretty good. make sure you have gas, and an empty bladder.

Then we can take some back roads out to the dover scene. If we take 24 w/ detour because theres some construction that none of us want to get into, we will drive through simcoe and head downtown dover, maybe stop there and have a lunch and talk some bikes.

then head back to paris/cambridge/k-w area.

Pm me and i'll add ya to the list.

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 10
Re: Ride

Hey Mozzy,

I'm from Guelph so meeting up in Cambridge isn't a problem. Although I'll be away on the 14th for a wedding and won't be back until later. I'll keep you in mind though.
Any chance that you're also on Katriders? If you are, I think I met up with you in Guelph last year and bought the fairing mesh from you.....still haven't installed it, but I have it!

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom