ride to Webers: sun july 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ride to Webers: sun july 14

chin.r

This is a ride up for lunch only.

Relax pace, just going to head back similar way and cruise along Lake Dr.

Meet:
Sunday, July 14 @ 10am @ Petro Canada @ SE corner Major Mackenzie/McCowan Rd

Destination:
charcoal barbequed Webers hamburgers: 8844 11 Hwy S, Orillia
(parking is all gravel, be careful)

Route:
http://goo.gl/maps/UxkNT

Fill up, buy a lottery ticket and roll out @ 10:30am.

Burgers and ride, what could be better. I am interested, will try to make it out.

You are going to ride all the way up there and not do some of Ontario's best roads? Southwood 13 is 5 mins up the HWY. So many nice roads will be missed if you just turn around and come home from Webers.

The last time I ate there was 30 years ago or so, the lines were long and the burgers were raw.

The last time I ate there was 30 years ago or so, the lines were long and the burgers were raw.

I hope this isn't true.

Hopefully things have changed in 30 years. I may be interested in joining. Here is a suggestion for a slightly more scenic route...http://goo.gl/maps/gjavk

I just realized the weather forecast for sunday is feeling like 40 degrees!?!.....holy crap…

SeaBreeze is an excellent leader, I have been on your ride before. And your route is much better.

Sigh….it just happens to be, I might have to bail out my own ride, cuz its too hot!

Got a brand spank'n new back tire installed today.... I'm in (two upping). For sure bringing some ice water........:D My wife and I will be heading back after lunch...although Southwood Road is awesome, I'd much rather beat cottage traffic home.

Last edited:
Great ride, nice meeting everyone... And yes the burgers were cooked to perfection!

Thanks seabreez for leading us up, great ride!

N interesting to see all the colors of Suzuki SVs, lol… n especially red 250 who managed to find us along the route, good timing!

It was certainly a fun ride. Although would even be better if it was cooler... but all in all, it was good :) I was surprised the red250 was able to find us. I noticed you on my mirrors, for a second, I thought you just wanted to tag along part way, didn't know you were suppose to be part of the group ride. But good you found us.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom