Ride to Rosseau area this Saturday the 6th! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride to Rosseau area this Saturday the 6th!

sempre1

Let's take advantage of the nice weather that we have, it's time to go up north in the Muskoka area.

We should be back by 4pm or the latest 5pm, so plan your Saturday riding up north and enjoy what Muskoka has to offer!

For those who are planning to join this ride pls confirm with your reply...tnk you.

Meeting- Thickson and Taunton (Esso gas station)

Time - 8:45am - we leave at 9:00 am sharp!
We will make 3 stops- one in the morning for gas- second stop for lunch- and one in the afternoon.
Pace- always speed limit....oops!:)

Last edited:
To answer your Q- 95% it's al back roads. Hope this help.
Send me a PM - I can give you a better details for the route.

Soo much for the nice weather...right now they're calling in the morning for shower and thunder in the afternoon..mmuuhhh. Let's play by ear tomorrow morning, hopefully they're WRONG!

I'll be up there during the weekend! Would love to join you guys. If we miss each other though I'm organizing a ride on Sept 3rd with BMW Toronto - more the merrier!
and p.s. women riders, join here so we can all keep in touch http://www.meetup.com/Woman-Motorcycle-Riders-or-Toronto/

Emma.

Hi Emma

I have a feeling that tomorrow we will miss each other reason being"****** weather"" But hey i won't forget the ride on Sept 3d;-)

Last edited:
The weather doesn't look that great but it's not that bad either, I think I am going to pass on this ride. I have only had two confirmations so it is not even worth the effort. It would be nice if people would confirm ahead of time rather than just showing up because this way I would have a better idea of how many people are attending. Maybe the next time we'll have better luck.

Glad to hear I didn't miss out on anything from sleeping through my alarm this morning, LOL. There's always tomorrow.

Yeah i would love to but i checked the weather network and doesn't look very promising.
We have to wait what's going on in a couple days;-)

Back
Top Bottom