Ride to Madawaska Town ,Overnight at a resort and head back june 2 2012 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride to Madawaska Town ,Overnight at a resort and head back june 2 2012

LorenzoN

Site Supporter
Ride to Madawaska Town ,Overnight at a resort and head back leaving june 2 return 3

Leaving on the 2nd june 2012 and coming back 3 rrd june 2012

Riding to the town of Madawaska, and spending a night in a cottage by the lake at the All-Star resort.Anyone up for a ride on the 2nd June 2012? Meet is at HWY 7 and Martin Grove Timmies ..I figured i will give you guys enought time.I was planning this for myself as a challenege ...i ride a 250 red cbr. and i am inexpierience in leading ....i dont mind going by myself but with company is so much better ...anyone who wishes to lead and has more expierience is free to take charge.Motel rooms are 95 dollars and 2 can stay ...its by all star resort and by the lake so its a nice outing .

this is the route
http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=to...&via=1,2,3,5,6,7,8&t=m&z=14&source=gplus-ogsb

Last edited:
Re: Ride to Madawaska Town ,Overnight at a resort and head back leaving june 2 return

Looks like fun!
If I get permission from the boss (wife...) I'm in!

Re: Ride to Madawaska Town ,Overnight at a resort and head back leaving june 2 return

Wow! Now that's a ride!

So I anyone wants to go with me on this ride please PM me so I can book rooms in advance because they are pretty booked up ...

Are you going rain or shine? I'm in as long as it won't be pouring the entire time. A little rain is fine, but it won't be fun if it's really crappy out.

if its a little rain.......yeah we can go but ....if it forecast rain all day ...will be cancelled..... i will confirm 2 days before we head out.

hey guys ...this trip is cancelled due to weather and family emergency this weekend.Sorry hope to do this sometime next month

Back
Top Bottom