Ride Sunday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride Sunday

ZX600

Site Supporter
Want to test my new bike,

Starting at the timmies in 401 and trafalgar
Time 1pm (don't like getting up early)
Pace: if you haven't been riding for a few years don't show up. Prefer to go alone than people crashing behind me

I am nicer in person

Post if you are coming

Good news that you got a new bike.

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news that you got a new bike.

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy :) on the same token, the ride is canceled don't want to get my new ride wet...just kidding, I didn't sleep well and I am to tired to ride.

so what did u get?

Three people showed up for the ride, some coming from as far as Aurora and Scarborough... can't say I have a very good opinion of ZX600.

Three people showed up for the ride, some coming from as far as Aurora and Scarborough... can't say I have a very good opinion of ZX600.
What the hell?? I canceled the ride!

I would check the thread before I left in case the OP cancels the ride I am about to go on..no??

My apologies everyone. If you guys PM me, I will set something up with everyone and you won't regret it I promise.

Last edited:
Gsxr 750 2010 :)

I don;t like u in my gixxer fan club :)

A general advice to the people who post on Rides section (I am not targeting u Paulo). If u update the 1st post of the thread, most ppl will see that the ride is cancelled.

cheers

I don;t like u in my gixxer fan club :)

A general advice to the people who post on Rides section (I am not targeting u Paulo). If u update the 1st post of the thread, most ppl will see that the ride is cancelled.

cheers
No you are right, I should have updated the first post instead of making a new one, part of feeling like crap that day was not thinking straight.

I don't like me neither on the Gixxer club but what can I do :)

Back
Top Bottom