Ride for Sight Bandathlon - June 4 - PK Creek Bar & Grill - Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride for Sight Bandathlon - June 4 - PK Creek Bar & Grill - Mississauga

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Hi everyone,
well it looks like its going to be a rocknrollalicious time again.
So far line up is

4pm The Warmups
5pm Whoover
6pm 3 Reasonz
7pm Sharp Dressed Men
8pm The Boogie Brothers All Stars
9pm Trish Kerr and the Divas
10pm FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
11pm Martian Rebel
12am Plaza Ratz
1pm SuperDuper Band

cover at door of $ 5.00, lots of raffles and door prizes, special guests, celebrities
THIS IS A GREAT CAUSE, tell everyone you know and then 2 more people.

PK Creek is 255 Dundas Street west in Mississauga, has great grub , cool beverages,
and a nice stage with excellent sound, ALSO has a monster patio for sun,
smokers,etc, etc.
Hope to see y'all. cheer. Grant

GRANT RUSSELL
rssllgrnt@yahoo.ca
www.boogiebrothers.bravehost.com
www.myspace.com/theboogiebrothers

We're doing it again this year and it promises to be even better. More prizes, awesome bands, great food.... what more could you ask for. All money raised at this event goes to the GTAM RFS Online Ride Team.

Anyone want to come out and help sell 50/50 tickets?

What time would you need us from Cutekill? I'm thinking about doing the Highway of Heroes ride and this kind of conflicts. We might be back in time, I'm not sure.

Because it's within walking distance of our house...this one is hard not to go to. lol

What time would you need us from Cutekill? I'm thinking about doing the Highway of Heroes ride and this kind of conflicts. We might be back in time, I'm not sure.

Because it's within walking distance of our house...this one is hard not to go to. lol

The event starts at noon. I won't be getting there until around 4pm or so. The I know the raffle tickets get sold the whole time and they just draw for prizes inbetween bands. It will likely start to get busy around 4pm with the dinner crowd and such so anytime after 5pm - 1am would work for me.

Megz and I are 99% to be there.

Last edited:
Megz and I are 99% to be there.

Awesome.... I'm really looking forward to this. The band that comes on at 11pm is awesome.

Thanks all who came out. We appreciate your support!

Thanks all who came out. We appreciate your support!

Was a great night. Thank you to everyone that made an appearance! All my donations are now online! :)

woo hoo....it was a fun time!!
we should've came earlier so we could've spent more time.
it was so nice to see everyone there but,....i could've used my ear plugs in there.
the music was great and the beer was soooo verry tempting:p

Back
Top Bottom