Richmond Hill riders? | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Richmond Hill riders?

We could go to the Scarb ride but that's afternoon. Is D.R. going? I thought we do a morning ride to Port Perry or even 507 and back.

I could be into a morning ride to Port Perry, maybe grab a bite of breakfast there.

Yeah, I think D.R. and R.N. and some others are hooking up in the afternoon, and I was interested in checking that out.

So I am okay with a morning ride, but I would like to be back in time to hook up with those guys, if I can coordinate, and I think 507 would be pushing it, because I wouldn't want to start that early.

I am in for a Port Perry morning ride, so when and where?
And are you in to hooking up with some of the other guys for the scarborough ride int he afternoon? Let me know.

Great ride today boys. Those routes didn't end up being too bad for a first time up there :)

anybody riding later tonight?

good rip last night guys.....weather is looking good for today
who's doing what?

Looks like a wet week ahead of us. Hopefully it tends to change it's mind by mid week so we can pull in some rides :)

btw we need some new routes........residents might get ****** at us rippin through.......at the same time, same day, week after week

Stat holiday this Thursday, anybody up for a ride to Niagara Falls?

Anything happening around RH today? Nothings been posted here in a bit.. maybe cuz everyone uses facebook? or is nothing actually happening around here? I don't really like city riding (unless its at night), and I would rather ride than stand around and stare at bikes..

I wouldnt mind meeting somewhere, than riding somewhere to eat or something, as long as i can be home by 7:30-8:00

Anything happening around RH today? Nothings been posted here in a bit.. maybe cuz everyone uses facebook? or is nothing actually happening around here? I don't really like city riding (unless its at night), and I would rather ride than stand around and stare at bikes..

yup, facebook messages or text

so weather looks good for Thursday, who's up for a ride to Lakeshore and Leslie ? meet up around 7 ish and head down to be there around 8 ?

i want in! soon since i'm noobish.. i'm in RH here too.. New rider sport bike but i only ride posted limmits. If you guys are ok with a slow guy trailing and meeting you at destination when you ride?:happy3:

Last edited:
i want in! soon since i'm noobish.. i'm in RH here too.. New rider sport bike but i only ride posted limmits. If you guys are ok with a slow guy trailing and meeting you at destination when you ride?:happy3:

Ditto here totally

quick acceleration to posted limits plus a tad. :thumbup: ... but then my speedo reads 10% faster-than-actual.

Back
Top Bottom