Richmond Hill/Markham Hop (Sun. April 24) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Richmond Hill/Markham Hop (Sun. April 24)

Azechi

Looks pretty nice tomorrow, if anyone is interested in a short hop anywhere starting in Richmond Hill/Markham around 2pm or so, maybe a stopover for refreshments/snacks midway, post here, I'll check in the early morning.

I've seen multiple bikes in my neighborhood, but I've never seen them enter garages, though I'm sure there's quite a few of you either living a few houses down from me or across the street.

Looks pretty nice tomorrow, if anyone is interested in a short hop anywhere starting in Richmond Hill/Markham around 2pm or so, maybe a stopover for refreshments/snacks midway, post here, I'll check in the early morning.

I've seen multiple bikes in my neighborhood, but I've never seen them enter garages, though I'm sure there's quite a few of you either living a few houses down from me or across the street.

Yeah I'd be down for today. Where do you want to meet up? Im in RH...

Yeah I'd be down for today. Where do you want to meet up? Im in RH...

Dufferin/Steeles is middle ground for Richmond Hill & Toronto and you can't miss the Petro Canada Station.
If that is OK with everyone, then we can confirm. 2:00pm MEET and we are on the road by 2:15/2:20pm.

Hi Kenny, there was a location picked already, I know that Petro, but I'll PM you today's meetup location, if its inconvenient for you thats ok, I'll be organizing these often as the season picks up.

Hey all,

If the consensus is to head to the forks or river road, maybe a meet up a bit more north for us york regioners?

King side rd and Bathurst shell?

Nice ride you guys. It was nice to meet you all. At least we got in some nice riding before this horrible week of rain.

That one left turn at the light was stupid though, happens so often in the city, some intersections won't start a countdown to turn green unless the sensors detect a vehicle, and it won't read the darn bikes, there were 4 of us stopped there and it couldn't detect us so it stayed red, cars were piling up behind us so we had to go right and around back through Elgin Mills. We 'could' have had one of us get off our bikes and press the pedestrian button, but I don't usually advocate that for safety.

That one left turn at the light was stupid though, happens so often in the city, some intersections won't start a countdown to turn green unless the sensors detect a vehicle, and it won't read the darn bikes, there were 4 of us stopped there and it couldn't detect us so it stayed red, cars were piling up behind us so we had to go right and around back through Elgin Mills. We 'could' have had one of us get off our bikes and press the pedestrian button, but I don't usually advocate that for safety.

Yeah that was really annoying, but at least the rest of the ride went really smooth. I don't usually wait there when that happens, if no cars were around I would have just rolled through, or make a right, and do a u-turn... but that road was so smooth and nice, that I didn't care.

Did you guys notice that guy on the side of the road (on our way out of Uxbridge), when we went by giving us a thumbs down.. he was walking in the middle of no where.. lol

looking forward to the next ride

Yeah as soon as this weather clears, if you guys are up for a longer ride I can pre-plan it on my pc I'll PM some ideas to you guys. The route we did was a good one, we can extend it farther out, and hit some really nice roads.

dang, i just saw this thread... i'm from richmond hill, i guess i missed out. maybe i'll catch your next ride.

Back
Top Bottom