Revival of the mini supersports? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Revival of the mini supersports?

It will probably be made in Thailand or Malaysia. The 250 4 cylinders of the 1990s made 45 hp or so; no reason this couldn't make a bit more although the A2 license class would limit it to 42. Not much of a restriction. I have my doubts about the 60 hp speculation.
Supercharger might do it

Supercharger might do it
How expensive are you trying to make this thing? It would be awesome, but they are already being hammered for being too expensive and not having an aluminum frame. With a supercharger, they would probably want close to 20k cdn.

Is Kawasaki they can probably do it, they love superchargers.

MC22 with sprockets, exhaust and re-jet

Kawasaki Balius

Too bad finding a good condition MC22 is impossible here.
Id rather spend $750 a year on insurance and ride a fun bike like that than spend thousands more on a 1000cc for which a couple of seconds of WOT can result in stunt driving, license forfeiture and years of high insurance.

LOL, amazing, id be just like the rider on that thing.....its all noise but thats the excitement.....must be a gear head thing.

The rider might like the sound but the neighbours might not. We are hearing more anti noise talk from the people in power.

Insurance is so vague with any vehicle but especially bikes. We don't have a lot of clout to fight the insanity of the insurers. I was thinking of getting a 50 cc Ruckus as a mate to my 1500 cc Goldwing and the insurance was the same.

I consider shifting part of riding but only to a limit. Kicking around a track or a run thought some twisties is OK but never as a commuter.

Last edited:
Ok, it's cool, but what's up with the plate? Do you actually run it buried in there? I was thinking it was nice to see a bike with a decent fender that provided a legal(ish) place to mount a plate and then I see it in front of the rear tire.

Ok, it's cool, but what's up with the plate? Do you actually run it buried in there? I was thinking it was nice to see a bike with a decent fender that provided a legal(ish) place to mount a plate and then I see it in front of the rear tire.
I ran it there for a week until my rear mudguard arrived, it's currently mounted on the mudguard as you can see in pic #2

Previously i had a single low mount Brock's which let me mount the plate under the rear seat as normal. Going dual undertail i hadn't thought about losing that real estate lol.

I had an FZ6 that would rev to something like 12 or 14 and after a while you just get tired of waiting for it spool up. My ridiculously under powered KLR650 with torque on demand is way more fun.

Back
Top Bottom