Review of Icon 29er Glove | GTAMotorcycle.com

Review of Icon 29er Glove

polo

Quick review here of the ICON 29er glove.
782806202_125.jpg

I purchased this pair of gloves about 2 years ago when it was first introduced and I think they're great!

They're crazy breezy in hot days, and they feel solid, well constructed and are very comfortable. I wear medium and it fits like a medium should, and all seams are on the inside so the profile of the glove looks nice and clean. Clearly the trade off is some seam indent on your hands of prolonged rides.

In terms of durability, I've had this pair for 2 years. I've gone down in them, in which the wrist tore a little. There's only 1 seam in the inside of the thumb that has recently become undone, about half a cm. They get worn often in the summer, and are my default passenger gloves as well. I put it in the washer once in the delicate handwash cycle, and it came out beautiful.

The price is definitely right at about $30 to $35, great investment, have been a staple in my gear, and will continue to do so. Certainly one of Icon's better gloves, if not the best overall short glove.

More information about the glove can be found at http://rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=3431&id=11976

Thanks for reading everyone.

Polo

Back
Top Bottom