Rented bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rented bikes?

bigpoppa

Newish to track and looking to do track days on rented bikes, I know Racer5 has an option, but it’s all the way in august, anyone know of any other organizers that also rent out bikes for TDs?

Not looking for a litre bike, would be cool with a 300 or 650.

Thanks in advance

If you're looking for rentals for an open trackday sort of thing instead of instructional courses, Racer5's endurance races are the closest thing that I'm aware of in Ontario.

If you want to try something a bit different, I'd highly recommend Super Sonic. They use pitbikes & Ohvales for their courses and they also have a trackday rental option.

If you're looking for rentals for an open trackday sort of thing instead of instructional courses, Racer5's endurance races are the closest thing that I'm aware of in Ontario.
they also have their VIP track days where you can rent bikes, but its also in august

Reactions: Ash
they also have their VIP track days where you can rent bikes, but its also in august
Yup, I forgot to mention the VIP days. That's always the first thing I book every year. The DDT track is really fun on a small bike.

I thought Pro 6 had a couple rental bikes.
just spoke to them, they stopped doing it years ago(Insurance was too pricey) :confused:

Back
Top Bottom