Red light runner + dash cam = Ninja flip! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red light runner + dash cam = Ninja flip!

nfq

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;jr6R5dQa8hY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr6R5dQa8hY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ouch, could've been worse though. Did that car just take off after? The chick in scrubs is kinda cute. If I were him I would've played booboo lol

Let us know when the trial date is for the other driver. I am assuming they got charged.

Nice ninja flip skills.

AF4iK, it looks like the VW pulls over in front of the bike and waits for the cops to yell at them.

[video=youtube;jr6R5dQa8hY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr6R5dQa8hY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you watch closely.. the biker unknowingly took one for the team and potentially saved the 2 people who started to cross (on the right) from being seriously hurt!

Did the car driver tell him to "pull over" after the accident? LMAO, I would have put my foot in his throat.

It's really sad that this incident happened; hopefully the rider wasn't seriously injured.

The light didn't just change to red (for the car driver), the rider had a green for a second and then the car is reaching the midpoint of the intersection. Until the penalties are in line with the situation (damage) people will not take driving seriously. The car driver will probably be charged with failure to stop at red traffic light rather than careless driving which is the more appropriate charge for the situation; and of course even if they are only charged with failure to stop at the red they will still want to challenge it in court as to them the charge is too severe.

Also goes to show green does not immediately mean go. Look before you take off! Could have been avoided as you could see the car coming just as the rider takes off. He could have avoided it by not rushing to take off.

Also goes to show green does not immediately mean go. Look before you take off! Could have been avoided as you could see the car coming just as the rider takes off. He could have avoided it by not rushing to take off.
Didn't sound like he was gunning it, and had the green for a couple seconds.
Also, you can see other cars stop safely on the left. The VW just plows through.

I'll take "Texting while driving" for $500, Alex.

He had to show the rider next to him who was boss.....

I think that's a helmet cam.

Back
Top Bottom