rebuild | GTAMotorcycle.com

rebuild

JMH600CBR

is it worth rebuilding a crashed bike? the bike turns over and has a clean title frame. is it worth rebuilding it for a profit? this rebuild will include fairing stay, fairings, headlights, subframe and rad. the bike is an 07 r6. i'm interesting in hearing experiences people have had. i am also considering parting the bike out.

i don't own this bike yet, i would be purchasing the bike to either part out or rebuild. does that change your opinion?

is it worth rebuilding a crashed bike? the bike turns over and has a clean title frame. is it worth rebuilding it for a profit? this rebuild will include fairing stay, fairings, headlights, subframe and rad. the bike is an 07 r6. i'm interesting in hearing experiences people have had. i am also considering parting the bike out.

It might be worthwhile to someone as a track bike. It sounds like an expensive parts bill otherwise.

How in the world can we answer this without knowing how much you're paying for it and what exactly is damaged?

How in the world can we answer this without knowing how much you're paying for it and what exactly is damaged?

i summarized what is damaged in the first post. lets say i'm willing to pay between 1500-2000 for something in the shape i described.

I've bought, ridden, and sold crashed/recovered bikes.... you're not givin enough detail though so Im not gonna waste my time. Good luck.

i don't own this bike yet, i would be purchasing the bike to either part out or rebuild. does that change your opinion?

That means you know less about whats actually wrong with it.

That much damage and I would assume it needs forks too to be safe.

If the radiator is done and the subframe is done and the headlights are done, it sounds like the bike has cartwheeled and is damaged all around.

Price out those major components and see where it puts you. Figure on replacing just as many things that you don't know about yet. Better make darn sure the frame, forks, wheels, and swingarm are all good.

Back
Top Bottom