racing gear shops in the gta and further? | GTAMotorcycle.com

racing gear shops in the gta and further?

gtm

So Ive begun to wrangle the equipment I need to race, ive been to royal so far, in innisfil and whitby, whitby being by far the better one.

That said, I still need a 1pc suit and some gloves, they have some decent suits at royal right now for half off, but nothing fit me; they only seem to have one type teknic (apparently they just did a huge buyout) and their glove selection is pretty meager, I could not find anything gauntlet style with any sort of real wrist protection, the only ones there were just a thin leather continuation which I guess is good for making sure everything is covered, but not much for impact protection.

I scored some alpinestar smx plus boots and an rf1100, and Id like the gloves to be on par with the level of the boots (there is SOO much protection to them)..

Is there anywhere in toronto, mississauga? I dont mind having to drive a little further, but something like 3hours is a bit far!

thanks guys :p

Riders Choice in Mississauga
You could also check out GP Bikes in Whitby

Riders Choice in Mississauga
You could also check out GP Bikes in Whitby
I was right beside GP bikes.. thought about going in there but I wasnt sure if it was open or not, or if they would even have gear. I def want to check it out some time though just for the bikes in there if anything :)

It's open. Picked up some things there last week. Like a kid in a candy store.

well, this was on sunday :p I didnt mean open in general.

May hit riders choice tonight if I can manage to get down dixie during rush hour, lol.

Back
Top Bottom