Racer5 Invitational Race Of Champions Season Finale Oct 8-9th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 Invitational Race Of Champions Season Finale Oct 8-9th

RACER5

Site Supporter
The Racer5 Season Finale
Invitational Race Of Champions

GrandBendTurn.jpg

The 2011 Season was an exciting action packed season for the Racer5 Intro Course, where students got to try out the track for the first time and get race licensed. They honed their skills by racing at various race events across Canada with both SOAR and the CSBK series all season long on our race prepped Honda CBR125s.

We are proud to announce the 2011 season finale Racer5 Invitational Race of Champions at SOAR Round 6 in Grand Bend on October 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and 9[SUP]th[/SUP]!

Every rider that has finished in the top 5 of any Racer5 event at either the Nationals or CSBK will be able to compete against this season’s fastest Racer5 students.

The Racer5 IROC is only $299.99 (plus tax) for a whole weekend of racing including bike rental, race entry fees, fuel, tire wear, track side support and Riding Coach!

Check your email to see if you have been invited!

In addition to Racing in the Racer5 cup season finale, all Racer5 IROC competitors are able to compete in a 3 hour endurance race on Saturday for an additional $199 (plus tax)!

Contact us at info@racer5.ca for any questions about this exciting weekend!

Side.jpg

WWW.Racer5.ca

So who is in for some 125 racing? I just signed up for the weekend, and I'm hoping to do an endurance race again! Anybody interested in teaming up? For those of you that have done, or want to do Racer5 and join in an endurance race on the Saturday lets get it going. I raced in the endurance race last round with Racer5 at Grand Bend and had a blast! Myself and two other Racer5 students teamed up and had a really fun time doing it. It's a great way to get a lot of track time under your belt, and $200 is a joke considering we just have to show up and the bike, fuel, canopy etc is all taken care of. I want to do it, but need at least another person or two to join me.

Any Racer5 students from last round on here want to come back and play on the track???

Just finished the 125 fleet all are mechanically done and fresh paint. Working on the 600s,750 and Litre bikes now. Should be 15 bikes or so ready :)

That's was great!!!

Thanks Fawaz! Thanks to SOAR, Grand Bend Motoplex, all marshals, beautiful girls, friendly smiles and great weather!!! :toothy8:

[video=youtube;6alijDgxQfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alijDgxQfU[/video]
slogan:alien:

Back
Top Bottom