Racer5 Grand Bend Motorplex 2011 Schedule | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 Grand Bend Motorplex 2011 Schedule

RACER5

Site Supporter
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Grand Bend Motorplex Road Course [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Bike Trackday schedule [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Brought to you by Racer5![/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]We are happy to announce the Grand Bend Motorplex 2011 Trackday schedule![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Thursdays[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Track time: 9am-5pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]June 16th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Aug 11th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sept 15th [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Oct 6th[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Fridays[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Track time: 9am-4pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Pre-registration $100[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]At the gate $125[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]June 17th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]July8th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]July 29th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Aug 26th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sept 30th [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Weekends[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Pre-registration $125[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]At the gate $150[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sat June 18th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sun June 19th [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Thursday Evening Lapping:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Track time: 5pm till dusk[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Pre – Registration $50[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]At the Gate $75[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]June 9th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]June 30th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]July 7th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]July 21st[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Aug 4th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sept 8th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Oct 6th[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]For people unsure of what group they should be signing up for here are our guidelines for each group :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Red : Experienced Trackday Riders/ Racers[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Safe passing allowed anywhere on the track.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Yellow: Intermediate level Trackday Riders[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]No passing once the bike you are attempting to pass has started turning into a turn.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Passing during braking before a turn, and corner exit permissible as long as you maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and the bike you are attempting to pass. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Green: Beginner level [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]No passing except for the front straight, maintain a minimum 8 feet between the bike you are passing. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]__________________________________________________ __________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]General Trackday Schedule[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]7:00am - Gates Open[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]7:15am - 8:30am - Tech Inspection, Registration[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]8:00- 8:25am - Free Track intro session, recommended for all first time trackday participants.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]8:30am - 8:45 - Riders Meeting [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]9:00am - First track session starts[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]1:00pm - Track sessions resume[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]5:00pm - End of Day[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Space is limited [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]To avoid disappointment we strongly encourage pre-registering for these events.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]To Register Please Call [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Grand Bend Motorplex[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Trackday Registration: 519-238-7223 Ext.25 (Debbie)[/FONT]

Side-1.jpg

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]WWW.Racer5.CA [/FONT]

Last edited:
Fawas and Fridays how can I resist! lol Looks like your going to see a lot more of me this year, sorry. lol.

Quick question about the Thursday Evening Lapping Nights. Will these evenings be run as an open day, or in the 3 typical groups? Beginner, intermediate, hot shoe?

I hope I'm not "jumping the gun" here with this comment, as these evening events may very well already be separated into slower and faster groups.... but if you do plan on riding this as an "open" evening event where everyone, of every skill level can ride on track at the same time... is well... silly. Not to mention extremely dangerous. But again, I hope I'm just jumping the gun here, and these evening trackdays will be separated into the appropriate groups... :)

Colin

Last edited:
We have aways run our trackdays in three groups and the original post states the groups and rules that are distinct to each group. You might be cofusing us with another trackday organization.

The only time we would combine a group would be if we only had one or two riders in a certain group and they felt felt comfortable being bumpd up. Rather than having two people take up an entire session, we would bump them up to the next higher group and mark them. If this were ever to happen we would advise of this in the riders meeting and ensure that all riders abide by the appropriate rules when passing marked riders in their group.

Hope this helps!
Fawaz

Quick question about the Thursday Evening Lapping Nights. Will these evenings be run as an open day, or in the 3 typical groups? Beginner, intermediate, hot shoe?

I hope I'm not "jumping the gun" here with this comment, as these evening events may very well already be separated into slower and faster groups.... but if you do plan on riding this as an "open" evening event where everyone, of every skill level can ride on track at the same time... is well... silly. Not to mention extremely dangerous. But again, I hope I'm just jumping the gun here, and these evening trackdays will be separated into the appropriate groups... :)

Colin

We have aways run our trackdays in three groups and the original post states the groups and rules that are distinct to each group. You might be cofusing us with another trackday organization.

The only time we would combine a group would be if we only had one or two riders in a certain group and they felt felt comfortable being bumpd up. Rather than having two people take up an entire session, we would bump them up to the next higher group and mark them. If this were ever to happen we would advise of this in the riders meeting and ensure that all riders abide by the appropriate rules when passing marked riders in their group.

Hope this helps!
Fawaz

That's great Fawaz! Glad to hear it, I didn't mean to come off "harsh"... I had heard thru the grapevine that it might have been an open event... and was worried, as I plan to attend a ***** ton of of your Thursday events!!!

Thanks for clearing this up ;)

Quick question.... Have any decisions been made on what track configuration is going to be used for the thrusday evening events? Or the rest of the schedule?

Hey Fawaz, what are the prices for Thursdays? Pre-reg/at the gate[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]

Thursdays
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Aug 11th[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Sept 15th [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Oct 6th

[/FONT]

Weekdays are $100 Pre-registered, $125 at the Gate.

Weekends are $125 Pre-registered, $150 at the Gate.

Evenings are $50 Pre-registered, $75 at the Gate.

Just notified, the June 16th, 17th days have been cancelled. Not sure about any others as i was only signed up for those.

Back
Top Bottom