Question | GTAMotorcycle.com

Question

Do people on my ignore list get notifications when I occasionally dip into, and laugh react to their nonsensical postings?
How will they know if they are on your ignore list? I would assume yes as you are ignoring them, they may not be ignoring you.

Do people on my ignore list get notifications when I occasionally dip into, and laugh react to their nonsensical postings?
They will get notifications if you quote them or react, yes.

I wish the block feature here would *completely* remove all trace of the members posts instead of dangling out that annoying "Content posted by a member you have blocked, click to see it!" (or whatever the wording is) tattle.

I wish the block feature here would *completely* remove all trace of the members posts instead of dangling out that annoying "Content posted by a member you have blocked, click to see it!" (or whatever the wording is) tattle.
That makes for some confusing threads if people are replying to posts you have no idea exist. Does the reply also disappear? What about a reply to the reply?

Fair point, and given the previous reply, they still see my posts.
Does that mean you have blocked me? Or was this referring to another thread? I understand why the software might not tell you who is blocking you, but it would be helpful to see how many people are blocking you. If you see the number climbing quickly, it may be an indication that you are in crazy town.

That makes for some confusing threads if people are replying to posts you have no idea exist. Does the reply also disappear? What about a reply to the reply?
For the 1 (perhaps soon to be 2, present company all excluded) people I have blocked here, I’d be perfectly OK with that.

Zero of the content is worthy of firing a single synapse to read and I feel dumber for having read any of it (or other people’s interactions with it) every time it happens anyways.

I have never actually blocked any of the members here.
Honestly I'm here for the bikes and the learning, the friendships and the like minded sharing. I try to avoid certain types of threads, I find that helps lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I’ve blocked 2 people who are heavily involved with KSR - their track days and street group. I was also private messaged by their account (not sure who the person is behind their account though) and told that I am not welcome at any of their organized events.

Back
Top Bottom