Question to anyone who got the "Fitting Your Ear" custom earplugs at the bike show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Question to anyone who got the "Fitting Your Ear" custom earplugs at the bike show

Jenerator

Older than dirt.
Site Supporter
Question to anyone who got the "Fitting Your Ear" custom earplugs at the bike show

Have you tried them yet? If so, are you wearing them with your "old" broken-in helmet or a new helmet? How are they working out for you?

No, I don't work for them - I want to see if others are experiencing the same thing as I am (which I will explain after a few responses).

Cheers.

Re: Question to anyone who got the "Fitting Your Ear" custom earplugs at the bike sho

I have a set and they work great. No issues at all wearing them under a helmet, new or old. I've tried them under a couple of different helmets.

Re: Question to anyone who got the "Fitting Your Ear" custom earplugs at the bike sho

I haven't tried them yet but my friend has and loves them. The only problem he's had is that they tend to fall out when he removes his helmet. Keep in mind that there were two companies selling custom ear plugs at the last show. That could make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom