Private track in Alberta | GTAMotorcycle.com

Private track in Alberta

My go to question would be the legal liabilities for a doctor.
I don't understand? This facility should be wrapped in layers of corporations. Their investment is at risk, but it would be hard to get more than that.

I don't understand? This facility should be wrapped in layers of corporations. Their investment is at risk, but it would be hard to get more than that.
Anything can be challenged. It would be unlikely for the challenge to win but it could be a painful burr under the saddle for years.

Anything can be challenged. It would be unlikely for the challenge to win but it could be a painful burr under the saddle for years.
If they were really concerned, they could probably invest money in a corporation that is controlled by an accountant or lawyer. If they aren't officers, they are just the first round financing, it would be really hard to get a lawsuit to stick. It doesn't sound like they did this though as they are presenting themselves as the proponents.

If they were really concerned, they could probably invest money in a corporation that is controlled by an accountant or lawyer. If they aren't officers, they are just the first round financing, it would be really hard to get a lawsuit to stick. It doesn't sound like they did this though as they are presenting themselves as the proponents.
I have absolutely no idea of what companies I own shares of through mutual funds. The closer one comes to holding the reins the higher the risk of involvement.

The tricky part is giving someone control over your blind trust while still trying to control it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom