Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 166 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
I see SM guys with foot down at the racetrack all the time

Ever had your boot toe touch the ground while cornering and have it knock your boot and your whole leg back semi violently? It's not pleasant. A lot of boots don't slide on pavement too well and I wouldn't dream of doing it just to look the part of a dirt tracker.

I see SM guys with foot down at the racetrack all the time

they must be wearing those boots with the wheels built into them ;)

Sleep time.

b98a2313.jpg

2011-11-20%252013.16.57-1.jpg

Hmmm, trying to send pic from phone...

Ever had your boot toe touch the ground while cornering and have it knock your boot and your whole leg back semi violently? It's not pleasant. A lot of boots don't slide on pavement too well and I wouldn't dream of doing it just to look the part of a dirt tracker.

"To look the part of a dirt tracker"?

You think that's what people are doing when they put their foot out around a corner like that?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They aren't sticking their toe into the ground FFS. They are sliding their foot along it. Most with a boot designed to do just that. I mean, with a boot to look the dirt tracker....

5454458.jpeg

Look at me!! I'm a dirt tracker!!!

oh hi I see you don't know what you're talking about

oh hi I see you don't know what you're talking about

Of course I don't, I'm new with zero experience. If you are on a bike with low dirt bike style pegs then you have to get your foot off the peg for clearance. When you are on a bike with rear sets as most of the newer nakeds you leave your foot on the peg and get your knee down otherwise the GP guys would slide their foot. Of course they probably don't know what they are doing.

If you aren't going to be scraping the pegs on your SM as most street riders won't then their is no need whatsover to stick your foot out, is there? Then it becomes "looking the part".

It's the same as wanna be street racers sticking their knee out when it's still a foot above the pavement on every corner.

Of course I don't, I'm new with zero experience. If you are on a bike with low dirt bike style pegs then you have to get your foot off the peg for clearance. When you are on a bike with rear sets as most of the newer nakeds you leave your foot on the peg and get your knee down otherwise the GP guys would slide their foot. Of course they probably don't know what they are doing.

If you aren't going to be scraping the pegs on your SM as most street riders won't then their is no need whatsover to stick your foot out, is there? Then it becomes "looking the part".

It's the same as wanna be street racers sticking their knee out when it's still a foot above the pavement on every corner.

you think guys winning races on supermotos at the race track are just trying to look the part of a dirt tracker? ok.

Wow! That's neat! The little furry fellow on the miniature bike has good taste in bikes, obviously...but can't say I like the leopard print jacket...

The amount of wrong in this post is mind blowing.

Comparing GP riding style to SM riding style is awesome tho... thanks for the lulz RDD.

My blade from a solo ride last Sunday

She will be for sale in the spring, I'm going to miss this one :/

1834fd72-e1ef-2e2d.jpg

fzr600.jpg

My 1990 FZR600

The amount of wrong in this post is mind blowing.

Comparing GP riding style to SM riding style is awesome tho... thanks for the lulz RDD.

he's not a noob, he has experience.

Back
Top Bottom