Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 155 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
I still haven't taken a picture of my bike. Still got the desktop background as the picture from Moto Show in winter, on the same bike (Ninja 250) in different colour lol

I like to keep it real for sure

SSPX1276.jpg

WOW!!!... Look at those gas prices.

Thank you! I've been delaying conversion for a long time and oh I am so glad I did it. After first short ride it came back to me why I love naked bikes :D And mirrors are temporary - will probably do Napoleons or similar.
Couple more pics:
DSC_4021.JPG

DSC_4018.JPG

Thank you! I've been delaying conversion for a long time and oh I am so glad I did it. After first short ride it came back to me why I love naked bikes :D And mirrors are temporary - will probably do Napoleons or similar.

Very nice, luggage rack doesn't go with the naked look though, which is why you should sell it to me :D

I got my new bike today, 2009 R6S with 20k km's on it and my girlfriend got an 09 R6 with 8k km's on it a few days ago (big upgrade from her 2011 CBR 250!!)! Got a steal of a deal for both ;)

Pics (mines the Fiat, hers is stealthy):

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Me and Xtina installing her Gorilla alarm system :)

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Can't wait till I can walk again so I can get on her and ride!!! :)

Still gotta install aftermarket front signals and aftermarket levers on Xtina's bike (it came with 55watt HID's and fender eliminator with integrated signals). Because of her crazy neighbours she's probably going to stick with the stock exhaust for a while (cause she's gotta drive by their bedroom window to get to her parking spot!).

On my bike I'll be installing a 55watt DDM 3,000k HID kit, aftermarket levers, a juice box, rev limiter raiser and a +3 rear sprocket (520 conversion). The Yosh is just a slip on so it's not very loud compared to the R-55 full system on my last R6 but I'm not sure if I'm going to change it or not. It came with flush front signals and fender eliminator with integrated signals.

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom