img3752shrunk.jpg

Last edited:
way to go squidding it. :snorting:

Pic from today, posted cause it shows a few of my recent upgrades:

CLICK FOR HIGH RES!

What's new since last year:

- Yosh R-55 full stainless system with baffle removed
- Smoked front LED signals
- Dual 55 watt 3,000k (pure yellow) HID's with High Beam side aimed down and lights dual wired for both lights to work 24/7. Yay, no more "ya got a light out!"

I think that's it. And please no Pedo Bear comments. That's my friends daughter, it's her turning 10 birthday today and she asked if she could come for a ride cause her mom does. For her birthday she got the HJC helmet measured and fitted to her noodle (small, her 56cm head is too big for any youth helmets), pink chrome visor, pink mohawk (not in pic), pink flowery Joe Rocket gloves (not in pic) and a pink Extra Small (but still way too big) Cortech Womens LRX Air Motorcycle Jacket.

Next is the Power Commander V with AutoTune and I think that's it.

-Jamie M.

Hi all,

New rider here with a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R. Enjoying myself out there!
Nice bike, I have the yellow. How do you enjoy it so far? I find it's a very comfortable ride.

Nice bike, I have the yellow. How do you enjoy it so far? I find it's a very comfortable ride.

I love it. It's comfortable and sporty enough for my kind of riding. They only nit-pick I have is the gap on the seat after I've adjusted the seat height, other than that it's the perfect bike for me!

IMG_0164.jpg

09 r6! bone stock just rolled it off the dealership floor this morning.

$10,100 otd snow city might still have a few 09s left.

Back
Top Bottom