Post Stunt Videos Here!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post Stunt Videos Here!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSP-xXhHuuc&feature=related"]YouTube- Street Bike Stunts ( MUST SEE )[/ame]

lol... ur right johnny i would... if i had the footage i woulda thru it in...hard to get someone to follow with a camera on the street... and if i was balling i would have two bikes.. but i tried it and two much $$ to maintain 2 bikes... lot, street.. i ride dirty where ever, same bike.. and im not riding in this cold jus for some footage wait till next year, ill make a street clip.. ;):eek:

lol... ur right johnny i would... if i had the footage i woulda thru it in...hard to get someone to follow with a camera on the street... and if i was balling i would have two bikes.. but i tried it and two much $$ to maintain 2 bikes... lot, street.. i ride dirty where ever, same bike.. and im not riding in this cold jus for some footage wait till next year, ill make a street clip.. ;):eek:

Or maybe you'll grow up this winter and keep it in the lot or on the track next year...it makes us all look bad!

i hear that about the cold......try'n to ride in the states where its a bit warmer this off season for a few days...bike gonna be still ride able?

Back
Top Bottom