Post a Squid | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post a Squid

victorbrca

Site Supporter
Exactly what the thread says... see a squid, take a photo and post it here.

I'll start with this one... It was 16C yesterday... apparently that's too hot for this guy to wear pants.
oziC9hE.png

PS: Before the ATGATT vs squid war starts... you have the right not to wear gear, we have the right to make fun of you.

** Idea from another forum that I'm member of.

I wore shorts once just to drop my wife off somewhere quick. HOLY F the frame was hot!!! I don't know how people do it.

<--------- I can't stand riding in gear most of the time.

<--------- I can't stand riding in gear most of the time.

Well, I also don't wear gear in my car mickey... but you should invest money on some gear for when you finally get a bike.

I understand that its not safe to ride without gear. But going to the store at 50-60k is fine! Plus most people who wear jeans think they are much safer than people in shorts. If you have ever fallen off of a bicycle in jeans, you know theyll rip right off.
But to start a thread to pick on people is a bit much?!!

If this amuses you move to Florida or South Carolina and take all the pics of under dressed dudes riding that you want. Make sure you don't rear end somebody while you're using your phone and driving by the way.

I cant afford boots, does that make me a squid? lol. I've ridden ina t shirt before and shorts once. I might at some point ride with a t shirt, but never again shorts. I normally always wear my leather jacket though.

I understand that its not safe to ride without gear. But going to the store at 50-60k is fine! Plus most people who wear jeans think they are much safer than people in shorts. If you have ever fallen off of a bicycle in jeans, you know theyll rip right off.
But to start a thread to pick on people is a bit much?!!

Not starting what's right or not... if you choose not to wear gear it's your choice. If I choose to make fun of squids that's my choice. If someone doesn't like it they can always start a thread to make fun of ATGATTs... not sure on what thou... maybe color matching for the gear? lol

If this amuses you move to Florida or South Carolina and take all the pics of under dressed dudes riding that you want. Make sure you don't rear end somebody while you're using your phone and driving by the way.

I don't need to... I have all the amusement I need here.

I'll ride to a tennis court nearby in shorts. Usually I wear full gear but I'm not going to change and bring all that in my tennis bag on the bike. I do bring my runners in my bag.

The tank does get super hot when your'e wearing shorts.

I don't get how people wear T shirts. I rode today thinking it'd be warm enough. I just picked up a mesh body armor thing so decided to try it. Put it on over a polo, and under a sweater. Frikkin' freezing the wind just cuts right through haha.

I rode in with shorts, a t-shirt and a sweater over top. I was comfortable.

Not starting what's right or not... if you choose not to wear gear it's your choice. If I choose to make fun of squids that's my choice. If someone doesn't like it they can always start a thread to make fun of ATGATTs... not sure on what thou... maybe color matching for the gear? lol

Let's make fun of people for the choices they make! Yay!

Congrats, you've succeeded in justifying bullying.

I rode in with shorts, a t-shirt and a sweater over top. I was comfortable.
Good on you man, wear whatever you want!

People always need some form of entertainment at someone else's expense; it's pathetic and sad.

Let's make fun of people for the choices they make! Yay!

Congrats, you've succeeded in justifying bullying.

It's funny how there are 14 replies to this thread and most are of people giving excuses for not wearing gear.

First of all, grow up! Are you seriously complaining about bullying? How old are you?

Second, give me one good excuse not to wear gear... I just need one.

Third, this thread was really intended to post pics and not to host another gear vs no gear war... Just pick one of the other hundred threads that do just that and say what you want.

First of all, grow up!
Says the guy making fun of people for not wearing enough clothes. How old are you?

Second, give me one good excuse not to wear gear... I just need one.
Personal choice?

Third, this thread was really intended to post pics and not to host another gear vs no gear war... Just pick one of the other hundred threads that do just that and say what you want.
Well according to your philosophy, you can make fun of squids so if you can do what you want, I'll argue whatever I want.

[video=youtube;hjCHD41I7ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok[/video]

Says the guy making fun of people for not wearing enough clothes. How old are you?

Personal choice?

Well according to your philosophy, you can make fun of squids so if you can do what you want, I'll argue whatever I want.

Really... so you don't make fun of anyone else? And it's just kids who makes fun of others? That makes complete sense. And small correction, I'm not making fun of people not wearing enough "clothes"... there's a big difference between wearing clothes and wearing gear that will save your skin and body parts. But as you said, it's personal choice... I won't be the one living with the consequences.

And suit yourself... you may argue away. :)

Really... so you don't make fun of anyone else?

Of course I do, but they have titles like friends and family. However, I don't have a holier than thou attitude towards strangers not wearing enough clothes because I'm an adult.

But as you said, it's personal choice... I won't be the one living with the consequences.

I'm glad you realize you're making fun of someone for their personal choices that have no consequence to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom