ypaqe6ur.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hopefully this one works a little better than the stock one
amyqu4eq.jpg

M4 gp slip on with the carbon cover
ypaqe6ur.jpg

I have it on my race bike, it works really well, you will find yourself at a set of less than 5, expensive but totally worth it

For GSXR's, Öhlins is the way to go. They go in the OEM location and they can usually be had for ~$300 new. Nice purchase either way.

From what I've read online and from people I've talked to this style of unit is overall better? More control etc. Is this false info? I've read some definite negatives about the stock style and compared to the ohlins I didn't pay much more for this

From what I've read online and from people I've talked to this style of unit is overall better? More control etc. Is this false info? I've read some definite negatives about the stock style and compared to the ohlins I didn't pay much more for this
I recall people complaining about the Scotts rotary dampers a few years back. Haven't heard much lately to say one is better than the other.

Last edited:

False, I've used both and can't tell a difference. Depending on location with rotary being on top of the steering head, it's easier to adjust but has to be removed to take the tank off and the other usually being in the stock location under the steering head (on the Gsxr anyway) it's set and usually left at a setting and doesn't have to be removed while doing maintanence.

I used a scotts last year and had no issues with it. It's an older one I bought used so I have no idea the mileage on it or service history.

I'm considering bringing Mongolian horse bowmen into the 21st century, with this little beauty. Now I just have to figure out how to ride my bike with no hands while doing 100 Kmh, and sniping at idiot cagers.

J3040124.JPG

Hopefully this one works a little better than the stock one
amyqu4eq.jpg

M4 gp slip on with the carbon cover
ypaqe6ur.jpg

Nice stuff buddy, I can't wait to see your new bike in person this year!

Something to Haul the bike with - Picking up in a few days

2014-jeep-wrangler-willys-wheeler-edition_100446360_l.jpg

HA I read your post on Jeepkings. If you want a site that is still in Ontario but more "Jeep'ish" try www.jeepcentral.ca. Bunch of good people on there.
thanks man, not the friendliest folks over there lol. but you know I do get lost in translation

Umm that's not a truck, it's a JEEP!

I thought you were using the SantaG*y for towing?
lol no the Santa Fe is the wife's SUV, i needed something that i could rescue truck guys with, you know for when they get stuck in the Mud :)

lol no the Santa Fe is the wife's SUV, i needed something that i could rescue truck guys with, you know for when they get stuck in the Mud :)

Just wait until you try that beast in the snow. Getting up before the plows have run, getting a coffee, and going out for a rip is my Saturday morning routine!!

Lol you won't see my truck in mud, it gets it dirty! I could tow your jeep and trailer behind my truck and trailer though.

Last edited:
Something to Haul the bike with - Picking up in a few days

2014-jeep-wrangler-willys-wheeler-edition_100446360_l.jpg

don't do the jeep wave! your heart will die if they don't wave back!

Back
Top Bottom