Police block off a section of King George Road - Brantford | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police block off a section of King George Road - Brantford

Clique of One

This might not be motorcycle related, but I'm posting this because of the comment made.
If it is not motorcycle related, my sincerest apologies for the posting.

Just a few blocks from my place. A half mile, to three quarters of a mile, as the crow flies.

Brantford police have blocked off a section of King George Road between St. Paul’s Avenue and Charing Cross Street.

Police cruisers were stationed at various spots in the north bound lanes of King George Road and yellow police tape could be seen lining both sides of the north bound lanes.

Another cruiser was stationed at the intersection of King George Road and Charing Cross Street and a city worker was called in to put up an Emergency Road closed sign on Charing Cross Street just before the King George Road intersection.

More later.

Vball@postmedia.com

twitter.com/EXPVBall

This might not be motorcycle related, but I'm posting this because of the comment made.
If it is not motorcycle related, my sincerest apologies for the posting.

Just a few blocks from my place. A half mile, to three quarters of a mile, as the crow flies.

Brantford police have blocked off a section of King George Road between St. Paul’s Avenue and Charing Cross Street.

Police cruisers were stationed at various spots in the north bound lanes of King George Road and yellow police tape could be seen lining both sides of the north bound lanes.

Another cruiser was stationed at the intersection of King George Road and Charing Cross Street and a city worker was called in to put up an Emergency Road closed sign on Charing Cross Street just before the King George Road intersection.

More later.

Vball@postmedia.com

twitter.com/EXPVBall
Article updated. Best wishes for the rider.

"Brantford police have blocked off a section of King George Road between St. Paul’s Avenue and Charing Cross Street following a collision between an SUV and a motorcycle.

The collision happened just after 1 p.m. and the driver of the motorcycle has been taken to hospital with injuries."

Back
Top Bottom