Policaro Harley-Davidson. Great Dealership | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Policaro Harley-Davidson. Great Dealership

Passed after the launch of the F4 and just before the F3 went to production. His son took over and expanded the company and production to what it is now.
One of the better things H-D ever did.

HD needed the water cooling technology that MV had already figured out. Air cooled was out in Cali and the Euro market they wanted, and they would have bled out more than 150mil to engineer that themselves. And they were smart enough to know it. They didn't want some beautique italian company, just the engineering that was already done.

HD needed the water cooling technology that MV had already figured out. Air cooled was out in Cali and the Euro market they wanted, and they would have bled out more than 150mil to engineer that themselves. And they were smart enough to know it. They didn't want some beautique italian company, just the engineering that was already done.

They will need to dragged into liquid cooling by the EPA . As long as they pass the EPA they keep going with air cooled . Not realizing there are tons of us that were ready for liquid cooling years ago .

Reactions: J_F
beautique :unsure:
National geographic thought they were pretty cool

wondering about this
so they did nothing with the 150 mil LC technology?

Vrod was LC long before the MV purchase - and someone else's engine anyway
they came out many years later with Twin Cooling
just cools the exhaust port area of the heads - can't see that coming from MV

timing was terrible, bought MV in '08
and we all know what happened a year later

Congrats! Was like my experience with Mackies. HD customer service is spot on. Sales and after sales.

That was my experience with service. You pay a little more but they're on the ball. I try to do as much as I can myself, but when I hit a road block and had to tag in some help, they took the ball, ran with it, and brought it back to me with some extra that I wasn't expecting. Got what I paid for, in a good way.

Apparently the HD dealer in Prince George closed. Briefly saw a post on a HD Facebook group.

Sent from the Moon!

Apparently the HD dealer in Prince George closed. Briefly saw a post on a HD Facebook group.

Sent from the Moon!
You briefly saw it or it disappeared? I strongly dislike it when companies/people attempt to make facts disappear.

Edit:

131203203_3329447910498776_86464139149548655_n.jpg

You briefly saw it or it disappeared? I strongly dislike it when companies/people attempt to make facts disappear.

Edit:

I was just quickly scrolling past stuff. Now that I am not using my ipad, I can dig around. I checked the website for PG HD, nothing mentioned but going to the FB page I found this image, which I saw initially on the other group.

Edit:

They're in the Hog business now ?

Back
Top Bottom