Playing Hookey Ride - Wednesday Scarborough | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Playing Hookey Ride - Wednesday Scarborough

LOL Seabreez is always in a good mood so I am guessing he has plenty of sex. Ok alarm is set, I will see you at 8:)

Yes but getting to the meet will be in traffic. C'mon..why not 930...You will miss meeting my sexyface

Sorry about the traffic issues...hope to see you out.

just removed 4 wisdom teeth yesterday so couldnt' make it.definitely in for future weekday AM rides. Fits right in my schedule

IMAG0015-1.jpg
Nice meeting you Twister and Wil. Awesome ride Shadowman and Seabreez:)

My response...Yahoo...What a blast. I don't mind getting up early at all!

Thanks everyone for another successful Hookey Ride. It was nice riding with you again. (and meeting Willx)

The journey started at Tim’s where I met up with rafiki911 and Willx (at 8:00 am). After a coffee we headed eastward down the slab to meet shadowman and Twister in Newcastle. We proceeded along scenic Lakeshore Rd. to Port Hope then headed north on Hwy 28 to Rice lake Scenic Dr., through Gores Landing and Harwood.

We motored through fresh air and farmland and enjoyed numerous scenic valleys passing Alderville on our way to Roseneath.
ac642c18.jpg

After a short rest we headed north and stopped for a coffee near lock # 18 in Hastings, on the Trent Severn Waterway.

8893cd03.jpg

We continued across the northeastern tip of Rice Lake and headed down Hwy 2 through Keene and ending back on Hwy 28 to stop for lunch at the Rinos Roadhouse in Bewdley.

After lunch we headed back to Port Hope, the 401 and home.

I expect to be busy at work for the next few weeks and may not post Hookey Rides for several weeks.

In the mean time, I welcome anyone to post a ride here...

Seabreez

//

I'm busy for a few weeks too, but I'd love to do that same ride in the fall if anyone's up for it. I've been up that way and it's beautiful. Sorry I missed this one, but I was at the Harley demo day in the 'shwa.

Wednesday Aug. 29 Wasaga. Details to follow. Meet location somewhere on the 400.

LMAO. I just posted this a minute ago. There will be a next time. :)

Work has kept me so busy - aarrggghhh. But enough of that....Does anyone have Wednesday off? Or better yet - does anyone want to Play Hookey and skip work? You are welcome to join me for lunch at Bananas at Wasaga Beach - Wed. Aug. 29th. Head back to Toronto at 2:00ish.

Arrive: - full tank - empty bladder.

First Meet up:
Timmies Kingston rd. (Hwy 2) just east of Port Union (south side)

Time: 8:00 am head out 8:15

Second Meet up:

Hwy 400 Canadian Tire Gas Station (formerly Petro Canada) (and Coffee Shop)
12001 Hwy 400 Northbound
King City, ON
L7B 1A5

• Time: 9:30 am head out 9:45
If you are heading north on the 400 and come to King Rd. Turn around you have gone too far.

Last edited:
Great day for a ride, great day to be at the beach....

53b17e86.jpg

152b1250.jpg

//

I would have loved to have joined you SeaBreez, unfortunately I'm working full time for the foreseeable future.

I would have loved to have joined you SeaBreez, unfortunately I'm working full time for the foreseeable future.

I know what you mean. We just moved our oldest to Oakville - Sheridan College.

Playing Hookey on Thursday Sept. 6th.

Head North - Ride to Lake Simcoe - lunch in Orillia - back by 4:00.

Meet up: Timmies Kingston rd. (Hwy 2) just east of Port Union (south side)

Time:
8:00 am head out 8:15

Anyone is welcome to join there will be no 400 series highways on this one.

Hookey ride Wed. Sept. 12.

Scenic Lakeshore Rd. Newtonville to
Port Hope for lunch.

Meet up: Timmies Kingston rd. (Hwy 2) just east of Port Union (south side)

Time: 8:00 am head out 8:15

See you there.

Need to get a ride in with you before the season is over. I'll try to remember to keep an eye on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom