photos from riders choice tracday august 06 2011 | GTAMotorcycle.com

photos from riders choice tracday august 06 2011

there was a guy there snapping shots all day long. I left him my email address but have not heard anything yet.

I did the same but no email either. He said he took ALOT of pictures so probably going to take a little while for him to get them all sorted out.

haha yea he had to switch to his back-up camera by the end of the day.

he was wearing a hat and glasses. the hat was like a fedora with a feather in it.

haha yea he had to switch to his back-up camera by the end of the day.

he was wearing a hat and glasses. the hat was like a fedora with a feather in it.

Oh yeah, that guy. Tallish guy, might have had an accent, but I didn't talk with him that much

Well the only guy I know who shoots around the track who is both tall and has an accent, is Neil Cameron. He's Australian. He wears a Tilly style hat though, not a fedora. He'd also be unlikely to shoot at a track day.

Q7092685.JPG

He's quite happy with what he has. Usually.

The only other guy I can think of, who vaguely fits the description, would be Jack of Flair Photo. He sounds vaguely American.

P9303105.JPG

I talked to the guy and he is new on the sceen. He was asking lots of questions, and said he didn't know much about bikes. A few people gave him their email,but not sure if anyone got a reply.

Back
Top Bottom