Phone woes | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Phone woes

Yawn. It must be glorious to walk around so willfully ignorant of all the things going on around you even when someone else brings them to your attention.

You move goalposts almost as efficiently as Sunny.

Post never moved dude, you just don't understand the concept of never downloaded a single app. By download standards it's a virgin phone.

I didn't apply the updates and I never downloaded a single app ;) that's why it still works every bit as good as the day I bought it.

"trustjacked through a public charging plug"?
Wtf does that mean?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

"trustjacked through a public charging plug"?
Wtf does that mean?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Don't stick your dinky where you wouldn't stick your pinky.

If you plug into some random USB cable, you can't be sure that you are connecting to charging only or whether you are connecting to something with a brain. If you are in the habit of plugging into random usb ports, carry a charging cable that does not have data lines. Or just don't plug in to random USB ports.

Post never moved dude, you just don't understand the concept of never downloaded a single app. By download standards it's a virgin phone.

Are you even reading anything I’m posting?

Because it doesn’t seem like you’re reading anything I’m posting. Either that or your comprehension of what I’m posting is incredibly low.

You keep making the same arguments over and over about your vanilla non-updated phone with no downloaded apps is somehow invincible in your eyes, contrary to a metric **** ton of information I’ve handed to tell you on a silver platter to the exact contrary.

So again, I must ask....are you even reading what I’m posting?

hes being his regular troll self and your swallowing the bait. ignore him

I'd like to think that perhaps he'll actually learn something, but wow...

For what it's worth, I'm still rocking samsung galaxy s7. It was flagship back then. I think I got it few months after its release, fall of 2016?

I did replace battery and motherboard myself last year and that cost about 100 bucks.

my s7 also from fall 2016 just went to sht, replaced the battery and that still didnt work

New phone came in the mail, the case I ordered for it was wrong though, I accidentally bought the S20+ instead of the S20 which is slightly smaller (and cheaper)

Getting old cant keep up with this tech anymore

Back
Top Bottom