Personal injury lawyer recommendation. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Personal injury lawyer recommendation.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Anyone got any referrals based on actual "I did business with them" experience?

What were your results?

Not really interested in all the usual "I heard them advertised on the radio/TV" usuals, Diamond & Diamond etc etc.

Thanks.

Not me personally but;

Friend was hit by a driver while riding and had long lasting neck/back injuries. Took about 2 years but their case was just settled, they got paid.

They highly recommend Miguel.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 1.33.14 AM.jpeg

Any details you can share? Was it as work, on private property or something else?

I don't have any experience with anyone in this area, but I think a friend of mine from high school works in it.

I believe I have mentioned this before but you can get free legal advice in Ontario and they will connect you to a lawyer for 1 hour or 30 min consultation. Might give you a ballpark of what is involved.

Thx all. Would rather not say much but was related to my recent concussion.

I'm going to try to go back this week and see how things go but if it doesn't go well it might be time for a consultation as it's literally my livlihood at sake here now. As it is my short term disability situation has already cost me money much less everything else.

Thx all. Would rather not say much but was related to my recent concussion.

I'm going to try to go back this week and see how things go but if it doesn't go well it might be time for a consultation as it's literally my livlihood at sake here now. As it is my short term disability situation has already cost me money much less everything else.
Good luck and hopefully you recover completely (and soon).

Back
Top Bottom