Perks of being King | GTAMotorcycle.com

Perks of being King

bigpoppa

The really well-paid ones who showcase your name in front of the public do. Probably this was a perk of Honda signing him on for the next 4 years.

The really well-paid ones who showcase your name in front of the public do. Probably this was a perk of Honda signing him on for the next 4 years.
Perk is also relative. Tiger getting a free Buick to drive must have been awesome. /s Contractually obligated to daily drive a terrible car while you have enough money to buy any vehicle on the planet. At least MM got a car that is a little fun. I'm surprised they didn't decorate it in livery colours.

Perk is also relative. Tiger getting a free Buick to drive must have been awesome. /s Contractually obligated to daily drive a terrible car while you have enough money to buy any vehicle on the planet. At least MM got a car that is a little fun. I'm surprised they didn't decorate it in livery colours.

Just like clothing deals/sponsorship.
You have to wear their clothes with logos only. You cannot be seen in public wearing anything else.

I remember reading a story about how Micheal Jordan attended an NHL game- Chicago Blackhawks.
At the time Reebok was the one providing jerseys to the NHL players.

MJ wore one at the game , but they had to stitch on a Nike patch over the Reebok logo so he did not void his contract.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom