Perf or Non Perf? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Perf or Non Perf?

lator-illa

So i'm in the process of purchasing a 1 Pc suit for my upcoming course this June and I can't decide which route to go with!

Obviously, the suit will be used for the course and subsequently will be used for future track days. However, i'll be using it on the street as well for day rides and such.

With that said, the suit will most likely be used in the summer only. I already have a somewhat two piece suit (leather jacket and pants that don't zip up together) that are non perf'd, and I use for cold rides. So for those who can shed some light, will a perf'd suit be too cold when the sun goes down in the summer? Is perf'd justified for our summers? Why did you decide to go perf'd or non perf'd?

You have non-perf stuff already.
Go for perforated.
You can always bundle up or throw a wind breaker on underneath if you're cold.

Racing has to be perforated.
Touring can be non perforated.
If you have to race in the cold, put a rain suit over the leathers.

Perforated with a liner can take you to 0*C.
Unperforated at 30*C and you'll want to die.

i'm guessing the liner is rather thin? Or do you wear outside of the suit? lol

I only ask because the suit I tried on was nice and snug and with a BP, i'm only assuming there's no room for a liner no matter how thin.

I only ask because the suit I tried on was nice and snug and with a BP, i'm only assuming there's no room for a liner no matter how thin.

It'll stretch a bit. Sweat in it a few times and it'll loosen up.

Get the Perforated. You'll wear it more because it won't be a sauna on wheels.

If 35 year old dudes from Woodbridge can shoe-horn themselves into t-shirts made for 7 year olds before they head out to the bar, then you'll be able to fit a thin liner into your leathers.

Back
Top Bottom