Peak Design Phone Mount | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peak Design Phone Mount

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Well after using this for awhile I can comfortably report on how happy I am with the product. I purchased the Stem Mount option (handlebar available) and the everyday case.

1684429984735.png
1684430069866.png
1684430091505.png

So, vs the Quadlock?

• The case has a much slimmer profile. Build quality seems top notch, i like all the materials and the placement of them. I'm able to use wireless charging with the case, no problem
    • One downer? is that there are magnets on the back of the case, so setting it down on certain surfaces can lead to a surprise!
  • The stem mount is excellent, easy to install and modify, I have no concerns about it staying put. Built in vibration dampener is a bonus. Using this compared to Quadlock is night and day. Not finicky at all, snap it on and off in a literal second.
  • Priced out i think this is a $50+ premium but Imo is well worth it. The overall build quality does seem higher.

Looks like a great product and appreciate the review. As a long time Quadlock user I have always found it to be an excellent product.
But, nice to see and read about other products that people enjoy. Are the magnets used as part of the mounting system?

Looks like a great product and appreciate the review. As a long time Quadlock user I have always found it to be an excellent product.
But, nice to see and read about other products that people enjoy. Are the magnets used as part of the mounting system?
correct its magnetic and mechanism held.

There is a lot of talk about strong magnets on the web right now.
it's been a long time since I start looking into it and I still haven't made my mind...
Good YT vid here:

Thanks for sharing.
Would like to see one in person so I can handle it.

Just checked their website and it seems like all the local distributers are either Henry's or Vistek.
I doubt they will have the motorcycle mounts in stock.

Last edited:
Nice review.

Problem i have with stem mounts is that the space on my bikes are already taken up with steering dampers.

Nice review.

Problem i have with stem mounts is that the space on my bikes are already taken up with steering dampers.
bar mount option is available.

yeah, but it requires a specialized case. No go for me.
or adapter

and the case (as an everyday case) is excellent

Back
Top Bottom