Parking Strategy on Temperance Street? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking Strategy on Temperance Street?

Alzwow

Do those of you who park on temperance work together to make sure there are as many spots as possible for bikes?
What I mean is this: Park about half a car length away from each other so that no car can fit in between. This will effectively 'reserve' spots for other riders that may get there late.

If no one is doing this I think we should all start. Thoughts?

In. I'll try as much as I can... i usually get there late in the morning though :)

i went by temperance one morning almost all the parking is gone due to the construction bringing it down to one lane for most of the length. Toronto street works for me now.

There is still street parking on temperance closer to bay. It stops just before the construction but still a decent amount of parking.

There is still street parking on temperance closer to bay. It stops just before the construction but still a decent amount of parking.

+1. It is only one way eastbound for Temperance now (enter from Bay Street). Toronto St is just so far away :) yes, I'm lazy. There's always the court house as well, lots of cops and traffic there.

I'm right at bay and adelaide so you can see why i'm interested in doing this ;)
Although Toronto st and James st aren't bad alternatives.

I'm right at bay and adelaide so you can see why i'm interested in doing this ;)
Although Toronto st and James st aren't bad alternatives.

haha. same here :) Anyways, I'm in! just hope we don't have jerks lifting our bikes, or worse knocking them over trying to squeeze in.

haha. same here :) Anyways, I'm in! just hope we don't have jerks lifting our bikes, or worse knocking them over trying to squeeze in.

Yea. I would say just leave enough for maybe 2 bikes so it's small enough no one would think to park.

+1. It is only one way eastbound for Temperance now (enter from Bay Street). Toronto St is just so far away :) yes, I'm lazy. There's always the court house as well, lots of cops and traffic there.

Where is the courthouse parking? And, please, don't say the courthouse!!

Back
Top Bottom