Parking at Credit Valley Hospital | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at Credit Valley Hospital

suzuki2000

I have to go to Credit Valley tomorrow and hate paying for the parking in their bunker.

Any place I can park a bike there that is a no cost option?

I have to go to Credit Valley tomorrow and hate paying for the parking in their bunker.

Any place I can park a bike there that is a no cost option?
You can't drive around the gates? Use sidewalks, take it across the grass if you have to.

Your bike can drive straight up curbs, won't even scrape.

-Jamie M.

You can park across the street at the mall and walk. But you are leaving your bike at a mall.

either the mall or at the back I would drive around the gate into the covered parking area and put it beside the electrical room. never got bothered. Had to go for radiation like 17 times - saved me $$$

which direction are you coming from??

The back entrance goes off a street that angles between Eglinton and Erin Mills.
Then walk through the hospital to where ever.

Dont park at the mall, they have rent a cops there watching for people who do this and they'll ticket you.
Personally id just drive up on the sidewalk or go around the gate, or you can just pony up the cash like everyone else :)

which direction are you coming from?

normally I come off the 403 and up Erin Mills entering at the main entrance. I have to go to the professional building next to the hospital site.

I know I could pay the parking, probably $10 but if i can keep it in my pocket, why not :)

Okay - that's the way I come.
Just turn right before the hospital and that takes you to the back . There is one stop sign - then turn left into the hospital and it goes down hill.
There is a pedestrian walkway that I just slip through - there is usually someone on duty at the far end where you normally enter but this is about half way down - it's obvious.

Here it is on google - overview

back of hospital

Cut left into the first walkway
Then scoot into the garage opening ( dark part ) and immediate right once you are inside - there is a maintenance area about half down and I just ride the bike under the pipes there ( mind your head ). So you are not taking any parking space and don't block the maintenance door.

Walk back out the same way you came in and across the walkway into the lower part of the hospital. You have to go up a floor and walk a fair distance to get to the front.
I'd leave the helmet locked to the bike - looks a bit less obvious. But I've done it many times and even the docs inside said no problem.

Last edited:
Or I could get the gate up for you, as it looks like I will be stuck at this hospital for a while.
Got the staff pass.

Back
Top Bottom