tenor.gif

There’s already a thread you mofo
this is for people who like to read
and dont want to parse through 10 pages of harley bashing

Pan America now #1 seller for ADV bikes

Sent from my SM-A515F using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Pan America now #1 seller for ADV bikes

Sent from my SM-A515F using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Hmmm. Says HD with no supporting documentation. Suspicious.

I just thought it was noteworthy....am I doing something wrong by posting that?

Seems gtam members are the real deep investigators of the world✌️

Had one pull up to the lights beside me coming home from Shane's Muskoka ride. Kind of odd to see a harley ridden by a guy in a full face lid and check shirt instead of the standard uniform.
Later when I stopped to grab a coffee at Tim's in Arthur I mentioned seeing the PanAmerican to the properly dressed HD guys parked there. Pretty much blank stares in return.

Had one pull up to the lights beside me coming home from Shane's Muskoka ride. Kind of odd to see a harley ridden by a guy in a full face lid and check shirt instead of the standard uniform.
Later when I stopped to grab a coffee at Tim's in Arthur I mentioned seeing the PanAmerican to the Pirate Cosplay dressed HD guys parked there. Pretty much blank stares in return.

fixt

Plus, if you aren't also wearing a pirate costume, those dentists won't want to talk to you. Hence the blank stares.

I was gonna say pirate outfit but "standard uniform" seems less offensive to those riding with the Motor Company. I actually have friends who ride HD and I'm not trying to stir trouble like you.

The local dealer has called me 3 times asking if I'm still interested.
Where were they when i wanted some pricing or eta's. Toodle f'n loo.

The local dealer has called me 3 times asking if I'm still interested.
Where were they when i wanted some pricing or eta's. Toodle f'n loo.
I want to test one! :)

Back
Top Bottom