Open invite............ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Open invite............

Great to meet you all!
Sorry we had to cut the ride short and leave but we have a houseguest to welcome.
I am up for more Wednesday meets if they happen! I hope you all had a great ride tonight.

Ride safe everyone

Had fun last night - it was great meeting erryone and getting out around the area. Was a good ride - altho my back kills cuz I usually don't ride that long but it's all good lol. See u next week :)

Thanks Rich, as I said I usually am busy on wednesdays but when im not i'll try to swing by. If you want me to help lead again just let me know.

Anyone riding this weekend? Sat looks pretty crappy but sun and mon look good. Im hitting up the falls on sun if anyone wants to go and im around on mon.

Damn... wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I can't really do Tuesday night meets anymore because of baseball, so Wednesday would be perfect!

See you guys soon!!

Anyone riding from Hamilton Mountain?

I'm around Upper Ottawa and Stone Church. We can hook up Wednesdays and head down together to Dundas if you want...

Damn... wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I can't really do Tuesday night meets anymore because of baseball, so Wednesday would be perfect!

See you guys soon!!

two weeks ago was the first one, and last week there wasn't one so you didn't miss much.

I might be able to make it out again in 2-3 weeks. Ride safe everyone.

Should get Rich to change the title of this thread to the actual date, time and location this ride takes place.

Soooo.... Is there a ride on for tonight, or is it Wednesdays? I may be able to swing it...not sure.

I like Rich's idea of a ride, I like my bike and frankly would flip if my insurance went up...so I'm really not interested in some of the other rides and I'm leery about who I ride with. If it's on tonight, I'll see if I can arrange something and come out :)

Last edited:
Sucks....can't make it out tonight if there is one tonight or tomorrow..... hopefully next week.

Nevermind....my bad :rolleyes:
Can't make it tomorrow anyway and I don't think I'll be able to make the week after (won't get home until about 6:20pm) either...however, if the Wednesday ride continues, I'd like to check it out. I agree with your point of view...

Wednesday nights.

Meet location : TOWN CENTER PLAZA 86 Main St , Dundas, Ontario ( Governors Rd/Osler Dr)
Time: 6-6.30
Depart: 6.30pm

Rides would be Newbie Friendly at all times....

Cheers Rich

Back
Top Bottom