Ontario GTA photo tag | Page 177 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario GTA photo tag

tagglenhaffy2.jpg %$#@)%$*#%)$!#%)#$@(%$()@#%(#$@ you!!!! and GTAM and it's jpg limit exceeded BS!!

Last edited:
Old
1347495912826.jpg

Lmao

I think this game is turning into more of a race...

Lol.. I nims was there before me too. But he waited to post the pic lol

New
34DEF178-1225-4A24-8DB2-E5DA03A7F977-11157-0000067E101F0296.jpg

Hint: the city above Toronto.
Hint: the main street seen in the picture runs east to west.
Hint: there is a popular book store near the location.
Hint: Not on google maps.

It is East of Islington West of Weston Rd
North of Steeles and South of Lagstaff

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Busa? Saw one at the corner just north of the site as I turned down airport road.

LoL this has already been tagged this year. :toothy10:
there's been at least a half-dozen duplicates already this year. :)
re-using tag spots is fine .... posting a 'new' spot that is VALID, then posting another 'new' spot is not fine ... If I'd seen the switch earlier, I'd have declared 'running fox' as THE go-to tag (work gets in the way sometimes!) however, in this particular case we'll just play on.

I can put another tag
After posting a NEW VALID tag spot, it can't be changed.
(Someone (eg. without a smartphone) might see it and start heading out to it only to have it changed:()
btw the "Glenn Haffy" spot is a duplicate as well, Tag Spot#18 this year...
018-Aiav8glenhaffy7124269301_e61da0cf40_b.jpg

018-BIXFeIMG-20120512-00856.jpg

Its turning into a competition of whose wireless service provider has better signal and is faster, whose smart phone apps is better and whose fingers type faster!!!
Hope not .. maybe the prize for the lowest ranked player (with a min. 3 tags) this year should be a iPhone5 with a data package. :)

Last edited:
Well then that absolutely sucks. I went all the way to caledon to grab that tag... For no reason... I could have easily grabbed the other running fox tag while I was there. Wtfffff

Can't we just continue on?...

Just replace the running fox tag with the glen tag and continue.

Last edited:
Well then that absolutely sucks. I went all the way to caledon to grab that tag... For no reason... I could have easily grabbed the other running fox tag while I was there. Wtfffff

Can't we just continue on?...

Just replace the running fox tag with the glen tag and continue.

OK. I've had a night to sleep on this tough call.

Ruling: We can continue to play on with STaylorT's 'green caribou w cinder blocks" as the next tag spot to get.

Peeps who went after the Glen tag did so in good faith and should not be penalized.

Reminder: Once a player posts up a valid new tag spot, it cannot be changed.

OK. I've had a night to sleep on this tough call.

Ruling: We can continue to play on with STaylorT's 'green caribou w cinder blocks" as the next tag spot to get.

Peeps who went after the Glen tag did so in good faith and should not be penalized.

Reminder: Once a player posts up a valid new tag spot, it cannot be changed.

In this case I think you've made the right call since like 4 people went after the glen tag.

Good call IFXe. I had the same initial reaction as you when I was catching up on the thread last night. Then had the same change of heart when I saw the taggers out in force.

It was poetic that both locations were repeats. If they only knew how many times the 'chicken truck' was tagged...

So to flog a dead horse:
*repeat tags on an old location are ok
*once you set a new location don't change it

Back
Top Bottom