Ontario GTA photo tag | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario GTA photo tag

I know where this is... What kinda hint do u want?
I'll take what I can get... one of those signs perhaps. When I search for a house with a candy cane chimney all I get is ginger bread - lol - I'm fine to play the game, but need something searchable.

Folks,
when you get the tag spot and post your picture. please include the location (address or cross-streets, etc) of the spot.
I'm trying to maintain a map and folks would appreciate knowing where it is in the event they might want to go there in the future.

Old (finally) Lighthouse at the mouth of the Credit River, 15 Front St. S., Port Credit
2012-05-24-Old.jpg

Last edited:
New: on my way home after a longer than expected night... :)
2012-05-24-New.jpg

Yes, I checked - it is inside of King Township, York Region, GTA. This is not what I had in mind for tonight, but it was a great night none-the-less.

Last edited:
Old:
1125 Woodchoppers Lane
Bradford, ON L0G 1J0

img20120525035250.jpg

Last edited:
I think your bike should be in the picture. :D

Haha it is, turn up the brightness on your monitor :) Even the flash on my phone could not make it pop up this is the best pic I got :(

Haha it is, turn up the brightness on your monitor :) Even the flash on my phone could not make it pop up this is the best pic I got :(

:lmao:

Have you ever tried to leave your lights on at night while taking a picture? ;)

:lmao:

Have you ever tried to leave your lights on at night while taking a picture? ;)

Forgot to do that this time :p

Did it for the alternate tag I was going to post, saving that one for next time now :)

Back
Top Bottom