Ontario GTA photo tag

Old tag: 1 Concorde Place, Toronto
8042408389_c5f28af087_b.jpg

Last edited:
Old:

St. Michael's College - football field
near Bathurst & St. Clair

sumageda.jpg

Just drove in from a weekend in Ohio (caging it). Couldn't resist grabbing this one!

Last edited:
New

zu4a3yha.jpg

I'm surprised that no one has grabbed it yet...
house1.jpg

Old:
Cats Only Bed & Breakfast

5380 Cedar Springs Rd, Burlington

u3enuzep.jpg

Last edited:
Unless anyone jets a tag over to the east side tonight, I am out for a week. Riding to Ottawa tomorrow, then Montreal tomorrow night where I'll be for the rest of the week until I make my way back to TO on Thanksgiving day. I am gonna feel like Zaneris monitoring this game from afar. Somebody slow down that nims232 before he kicks my @$$ so far I can never catch him ;-)

Unless anyone jets a tag over to the east side tonight, I am out for a week. Riding to Ottawa tomorrow, then Montreal tomorrow night where I'll be for the rest of the week until I make my way back to TO on Thanksgiving day. I am gonna feel like Zaneris monitoring this game from afar. Somebody slow down that nims232 before he kicks my @$$ so far I can never catch him ;-)

Have a safe trip! enjoy and above all ... shiny side up :)

Don't worry, vdub is going to place them somewhere where I won't have any signal for miles... lol...

Ride safe!

:( why didn't I look at this post this morning before coming to work!!!

Back
Top Bottom