One Piece suit size | GTAMotorcycle.com

One Piece suit size

ScottMoto

So I'm looking around for a new one piece suit and a problem I have is I'm tall and skinny, I'm 6'2", 165lbs. What sizes should I be looking at, and do any brands make a specific suit that would fit me better? Right now I'm looking at Alpinestars sizing guide and the 54 seems like it would be too short but the 56 would be too bulky.

Last edited:
A buddy had an Areostitch one piece years ago and he had to submit his measurements as they were a custom fit. Not sure if that's still the case.

I think RS Taichi make tall and slim sizes, but expect to pay. For Euro brands, Spidi tend to fit slimmer than most.

Probably the best option is to go with a custom suit by Plus. I believe @Sebi distributes them, or can put you in touch with someone who does. It will be cheaper than RS Taichi, and fit better than Spidi. Lots of the KW/SOAR/Grand Bend crowd wear the Plus gear, so it gets tested...

I'd be happy to help, however the next order placement likely won't be for a while as I am busy with a house move; arrival time expected near end of season.

your best bet is to go to a store and try on a few different ones to see what size and what brand fits you best

Back
Top Bottom