Oil filter remover | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oil filter remover

bigpoppa

Bought this bad boy after reading good reviews and scraping my knuckles bloody for an hour in hopes of removing the oil filter, within 2 seconds it managed to losen up the filter with surprising ease, dont remember what i paid for it but it was cheap and well worth the money.(home depot)

According to reviews it does a bunch of other stuff with pipes/plumbing and pvc too
69fcd5643d47379afb2782e11d4592c3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

its also thin and small enough to reach difficult to reach spots

I just punch a screw driver thru old one to remove

I had that option but that has the potential to go badly

>use oem filters
>use oem filter socket/remover
>never have an issue and get the best filter available

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine always go on and come off by hand. However if you didn't put it on you can't help it if it's too tight.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Father recently bought a filter remover that looks like a small lathe chuck at a garage sale, looks stupid but works amazing

regular old oil filter strap wrench if it wasn't put on by me...

I have never successfully used a strap wrench, they always seem to be too big or small for the filter

Father recently bought a filter remover that looks like a small lathe chuck at a garage sale, looks stupid but works amazing

I have never successfully used a strap wrench, they always seem to be too big or small for the filter
Yours don't adjust?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Yours don't adjust?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

They adjust? *Googles* Oh... apparently most strap wrenches are quite different from what I had. I learned something today

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom