oem parts website? | GTAMotorcycle.com

oem parts website?

daisoman

Site Supporter
Looking for a good price on oem parts. Basically yamaha wants $60 for what looks like 3 washers. I've checked out bikebandit and with shipping and exchange it ends up being same.

And Canadian friendly sites you guys use or am i stuck paying dealer prices.

FYI it's a bolt assembly for the engine mount (where the frame slider replaces).

Why does it have to be OEM ? Do you have the part # ?
What are the dimensions, you can likely get one at Acklands or Brafasco ?

Snow City has the microfiche system on their site. Prices vary from decent to horrible.

I pay with Paypal then drive/ride up there once I get an email from them.

Why does it have to be OEM ? Do you have the part # ?
What are the dimensions, you can likely get one at Acklands or Brafasco ?
It not exactly like a washer. Looks to be thick and like a cylinder shape. I highly doubt a regular bolt store will have it.. I'm not sure if there are any aftermarket parts for this. And no I don't have a part number

It not exactly like a washer. Looks to be thick and like a cylinder shape. I highly doubt a regular bolt store will have it.. I'm not sure if there are any aftermarket parts for this. And no I don't have a part number

http://www.brafasco.com/

without looking at the actual part he needs, ive gotten lots of bolts and washers from Brafasco for the bikes. harder steel, stainless...just all around better quality.

http://www.brafasco.com/

without looking at the actual part he needs, ive gotten lots of bolts and washers from Brafasco for the bikes. harder steel, stainless...just all around better quality.
Will take a picture when I'm on my pc. Tapatalk won't let me post pictures atm.

I shouldn't of said a washer because on the diagram it's not really a washer. Hard to explain

ronayers.com not bad pricing and they'll ship USPS to canada

Sounds like a spacer to me

Yeah maybe.

Pictures still won't upload but part # 13s-21414-00-00 need 2
# 13s-21424-00-00

checked lots of websites and with the exchange and shipping dealership is actually cheaper.

do you have one of them right now?
ide take the 1 to brafasco and see what they have that matches it.

partzilla is $10 each, but then $25 flat rate shipping. good time to get anything else you need, i snuck a HRC throttle in on my buddies order of kawi parts.

try burlington cycle, they are usually on par with partzilla.

exactly what it looks like to me.

do you have one of them right now?
ide take the 1 to brafasco and see what they have that matches it.

partzilla is $10 each, but then $25 flat rate shipping. good time to get anything else you need, i snuck a HRC throttle in on my buddies order of kawi parts.

try burlington cycle, they are usually on par with partzilla.

exactly what it looks like to me.
Nope don't have the part. I just ordered from oakville yamaha. Such a rip off but oh well. Thanks everyone for the response

I think I need one of the same thing... noticed it wasn't there when I put my street bodywork back on last year. Is it the part that is about the size of a nickel in diameter, and about maybe a quarter inch thick? that goes in the engine mount hole before you put the bolt in? If so, that's what I need... lol

Yamaha gives access to the entire parts system... www.yamaha-motor.ca
Top of the screen in the middle, make sure to use your VIN as the manual search can be a pain with all the different model numbers. Email or call your dealer with the part number.

I think I need one of the same thing... noticed it wasn't there when I put my street bodywork back on last year. Is it the part that is about the size of a nickel in diameter, and about maybe a quarter inch thick? that goes in the engine mount hole before you put the bolt in? If so, that's what I need... lol
Ya it's where the frame slider would replace. There are 3 internal parts that make a spacer for the bolt. The bolt is $3 and the spacers are $15(need 2) and $25.

Yamaha gives access to the entire parts system... www.yamaha-motor.ca
Top of the screen in the middle, make sure to use your VIN as the manual search can be a pain with all the different model numbers. Email or call your dealer with the part number.
Thanks but I know the part and the part number I need. Just trying to find a online store that sells them cheaper then the dealer.

Back
Top Bottom